Who is Rosewill?
Rosewill is a leading brand in computer hardware and peripherals, and well recognized in the industry with high quality and reliability proven by millions of loyal customers and fans.
Founded in 2004, in Los Angeles, California, Rosewill grows the business very aggressively and even earns double digit growth during the hard economic times. With emphasize in quality products, Rosewill now offers products in many different categories such as information technology, consumer electronics, office supply and home improvement.
If you are a Rosewill reseller, you get the comfort of knowing that we at Rosewill value the success of our business partners. Rosewill was introduced to the Rakuten.com (Buy.com) marketplace in 2012 featuring over 1000 different items. Rosewill product has received outstanding reviews from reviewers such as Tom’s Hardware, Maximum PC, Legit Reviews and JonnyGURU.
Not long ago we had an idea bring quality hardware and affordable prices together. From that idea Rosewill was born. Formed from a top team of hardware professionals, Rosewill is dedicated to our mission to compete and win on price, quality, and service. We work only with the best partners - businesses we know and businesses we trust.
Our vision is to become the leading brand in computer hardware and peripherals. We aim to achieve this goal by creating superior customer satisfaction. We view our customers as our most important assets. Through our integrity, our innovative products, and our excellent customer service, we aim to create lasting customer relationships.
California, Tennessee and New Jersey state residents are subject to sales tax.
Number of ratings: 1833
Sorry this information is currently unavailable.
Return Policy All products within a 30-day period from the date of purchase by the end-user may be credited, replaced or repaired. All products purchased within a one-year period may be returned for repair (except for some products that have longer warranty period). Exceptions may be noted within the product's Return Policy. Any return for a refund may be subjected to a 15% restocking fee. Any open non-defective item will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee. This fee may be waived for the following reason:
• Carrier Damage
• Unopened Item
• Defective Product
• Product does not match advertising
• Received incorrect product
• Product was an extra item not ordered
*Note: Any return that is misrepresented as being for any of the above reasons will automatically have the restocking fee applied even if it was initially waived.
• The warranty period is based upon the invoice date of the original purchase by the end-user.
• Warranty only applies to defects in materials and/or workmanship, which occur during normal use.
• Warranty does not apply to those products that are damaged due to misuse, abuse, negligence or modification by any party other than Rosewill.
• Warranty does not extend to any damage that occurs in shipment or due to natural phenomenon (i.e. lightening or line surges).
• Warranty will be voided if the original serial number on the product is removed by accident or intentionally.
• Product purchase through auctions/online auctions/etc. will not be covered by manufacturer warranty.
RMA Policies and Procedures
If products are not purchased directly from Rosewill, please contact your vendors or retailers.
• All items within warranty will be credited, replaced, or repaired.
• No Credit will be given for non-warranted merchandise.
• No credit will be given for merchandise with physical damage.
• Current selling products up to 60 days after product line ends: Credit given based upon the current selling price, or replacement given upon request.
• Discontinued products (after 60 days from our last selling price date): Replacement or repair only.
• Please contact your vendors or retailers for RMA procedure.
• All customers labels, adhesives and markings on the return products MUST be removed and erased before being sent back for RMA.(Note: If the label adhesives cover any information on the product, or the labels cause any physical destruction on the product when removed, we will consider that as physical damage and not covered in warranty.)
• To ensure for a full credit, please include ALL accessories.
• RMA shipments received MUST have the RMA number clearly visible on the outside package and include a copy of the RMA request form.
• Items returned with physical damage are NOT covered under warranty. A fee of US$25 will be charged for any repair done on merchandise with physical damage, but no guaranty of successful repair. Some defective items will not be repaired if the damage is too extensive. The turnaround time for a repaired item will be doubled the normal process.
• Items returned with missing components (i.e. battery, BIOS, cap, etc.) may have applied charges.
Please provide item information listed below for RMA request:
1. Problem Description:
2. Invoice No./Date from authorized dealers:
3. Serial No:
4. Model Name:
5. Your Name:
6. Telephone Number:
7. Email Address:
8. Shipping Address:
We believe that excellence is a standard. Our customers deserve nothing less than the best. By purchasing a Rosewill product you are choosing exceptional value, unrivaled customer service and top quality hardware. If you are a Rosewill reseller, you can have the comfort of knowing that we at Rosewill value the success of our business partners.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00AM-11:59PM PST
18501 E. Gale Ave Suite 100
City of Industry, CA 91748